Thursday, September 19, 2013

Prioritizin!!

Hey folks!  Sorry its been a few days since my last post-been busy around here, staying up late, studying for tests, sleeping, eating, and cleaning.  Thats life in college.  Fitting to the title of this post- based on my last week of buisiness I have learned to better prioritize myself and what I need to do so that way I can be more successful.  So actually I should be reading articles right now out of my Sociology book and answering follow up questions instead of writing this but I wanted to update all of you on my latest adventures.  Like most of the world yesterday I too downloaded iOS 7.  And I think it is pretty dang great!!  The newly changed interface gives the Apple products a zing in their step.  It makes them brighter and friendlier!! Also all the new finger movements make it incredibly simple to change music, close out apps (which one should always do--it helps to save battery life), and to check your notification bar and search.  Having everything in my notification bar is nice too.  It allows you to see your calendar, weather, social media notifications, and texts.  Lastly, the only thing I worry is about iTunes Radio...personally I prefer Pandora.  But I think with the update of iTunes Radio, Pandora will slump.  But iTunes Radio still only lets you skip a certain number of songs, but has no ads.  So pros and cons.  But I do suggest that if you have not upgraded- DO SO!  But PLEASE BACK UP YOUR APPLE DEVICE BEFORE YOU DO!!  That way you do not lose anything important!  Back to college- Parents Weekend is this weekend and I am so excited to see my dad after being back here for 3 weeks!  Trust me future college students, you will call your parents every day because you will geniunely miss them.  Its a fact!!  But I have discovered a little more about Warrensburg so I am excited to show my dad around town.  And HAVE FUN MA!  Plus I joined my Christian Campus House and I LOVE IT!  I have also joined a small group Bible study and LOVE the girls in my group!!  Joining it was one of the best things I have done!!  Also, the best part has been meeting more people and not having to eat by myself!!  Today was good, the best thing was getting a surprise care package from my brother and sister in law!!  Thanks again Ben and Melissa!  Also I wanna give a HUGE SHOUT OUT to my other brother Joe Wright as he completes his THIRD IronMan this weekend!!  Good luck big bro-you will do amazeballs!!  I am so happy for you!!  MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR!  (Hunger Games Reference!)  Well goodnight all, may your dreams be sweet and don't forget to eat breakfast--its the most important meal of the day!! 

Love to you all <3
-H :)

No comments:

Post a Comment