Thursday, September 12, 2013

Life So Far

Hello again!  Its been a few days and so I wanted to update everyone on everything and anything.  Since I last spoke, I have filled out some forms for international special needs orphanages trips.  I have also had the chance to go back and visit Delta Zeta, to see if I can get a "continous open bid."  I go to these events because I did not get a bid for a sorority when I went through formal recruitment and so the hope is I get an open spot bid because I really want to join a sorority!!  But I have also grown during this time as well.  I have realized that a sorority is just a sorority, not being in one does not ruin your college experience, it helps you to get involved in other stuff on campus.  For example, I have gone to Campus Christian House for worship on Sunday and I have also joined a small bible study group and I had my first meeting last night!  I loved it, the girls are so nice and such good people!  I have also joined in on Central Society for Child and Family Development majors and I have also joined CHAMP which is for students interested in the field of Child Life.  So as you high schoolers can see, there is MUCH MORE than Greek Life!  Get involved in everything you can or else you'll be staring at the wall in your dorm room all year!  Its gotten a little better here, and I feel like I have so many new friends!  Soon I hope to post some pictures of my favorite products and talk to you guys about them! 

Believe in Yourself, and Your Dreams Will Come True,
-H :)

No comments:

Post a Comment