Saturday, September 7, 2013

Hey everyone!!  Sorry its been so long since my last post!!  Things have been crazy busy around here!  First off, I hope everyone is having a great school year so far!  These last three weeks have been super rough for me, but I am so happy to hopefully be getting them behind me.  Homework is cray cray in college, I especially don't like BlackBoard.  I like being able to get paper assignments and hand them in the next day.  In college you have so many long term assignments!! But its nicer because you get 10x more sleep then you did in high school.  Socially, I've joined my Christian Navigators group here at UCM and in Collegiate Choir we are preparing for our concert already at the end of this month!!  We had our "choral retreat" this weekend, and it helped us to further memorize our music.  Did laundry today too and have hung out with people.  The big thing was that I went to my first football game this week!!  It was alright, we lost in the last like 30 seconds, but our school definetely needs to pump up the spirit!  The bad part was I had no clue what was going on, so my dad will have to explain the game to me on parents weekend.  I would much rather watch the STL CARDINALS play.  I had an amazing time on Labor Day and I loved being able to go home!!!  Luckily, my brother comes in town for dinner with me Friday so I'm so excited!!  Thats pretty much it...college life I suppose.  Homework, eat, sleep,class, homework, eat, sleep.  Oh and somehow have a social life too... :p

Byeeee
-H :)

No comments:

Post a Comment