Thursday, November 21, 2013

Troubling Excitement. Warning: This post contains the truth.

Alright folks....here it is the most HIGHLY anticipated blog post of my blogging career.  However, it comes with in a severe form of disapointment; J.K. Rowling is NOT WRITING AN 8TH HARRY POTTER NOVEL.  I recieved the rumor link this morning and ran around in excitement telling Facebook and Friends..and now I want to set the record straight.  As any good writer will, I evaluated my sources.  And what I found was pure heartbreak.  According to MuggleNet.com, the #1 source for all things HP, the rumors are sadly...false.  The source that ran with the story was an unidentified source that no one in the Rowling camp would have recognized, so why would they release it to the unknown?  Who knows.  Whoever did release the rumor however, has crushed nearly every Harry Potter fan on the entire planet.  So thank you rumor mill...thank you.  Oh well, I do hope J. K. Rowling will once more write a bigger, better finale and that the world will finally know...that it is truly the end.  I have posted the link to MuggleNet.com for your personal reading and to know the truth.

Here is the link: http://www.mugglenet.com/app/news/show/7200http://www.mugglenet.com/app/news/show/7200

But the good thing is 24 1/2 HOURS UNTIL I GO HOME!!!!!  I am so excited to go on Fall Break!!

Oh well folks---that's all for a couple days, I promise I'll be back this weekend REVIEWING CATCHING FIRE!!

Are you going to see Catching Fire opening weekend??  What are your plans for Thanksgiving?  Are you doing Black Friday...oh and there will be some views on why I think Black Thursday is wrong too.  What's the #1 item on your Christmas list?

Thankful for all,
-H :)

No comments:

Post a Comment