Saturday, August 17, 2013

Welcome to my Blog!!  This is my first post so I'm sorry if its rusty.  First of all, I just wanted to share a little bit about myself.  For starters I am entering my freshmen year at the University of Central Missouri in Warrensburg Missouri.  I am beyond excited for the road ahead and I can't wait to see what God has in store for me.  Second of all, I am a Christian.  And in my first post I wanted to share my testimony.  I have always grown up in my home church, but a lot of the time I never truly understood what anyone was saying so I fell out of believing in a way to say it simply.  Then it came time to be confirmed as a member of my church, I went through the process and the confirmation but I never really got what it was all about.  So even though I was confirmed I still didn't have Jesus in my heart.  It was not until I went to Camp Barnabas for my second year that I finally accepted Christ when I was 16.  Since then I've been so happy to officially have Jesus in my heart.  It feels so amazing.  Truly accepting him has helped me through so many difficult times.  Lastly, this blog will be a little bit of everything from words of wisdom, fashion and product reviews,  to pictures, and much more- so I hope you are all ready for the ride!!

Choose Red and always believe in the impossible!!

Hope 😃💜

No comments:

Post a Comment