Wednesday, August 21, 2013

First day as a college student!!

Hey everyone I hope you are having a fantastic time wherever you are!!  Yesterday was my first full day of classes.  I had one morning class in which I liked it because there are only 9 of us in the freshmen seminar class!!  I met a lot of new people and had lunch over in the other dining hall.  I then had sociology and Individual and Family Relationships in which I was tired because they were after lunch classes.  I came back did some homework and then had dinner with my friends from down the hall and ended my evening finishing my reading and watching Pretty Little Liars!!  Such a good show!!  I'll be back later today to finish but now I have a meeting with a professor and its off to a very long day.

Byeee!!
Hope 😃

No comments:

Post a Comment